What is Detoxamin?
Are there any side effects with Detoxamin?
Can anyone use Detoxamin, including children?
How do I use Detoxamin?
How do I return an item?
How does Detoxamin use information I have provided?
- To personalise your site experience and deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To enhance customer service provision and support in responding to your service requests.
- To efficiently and effectively process your transactions.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
If you have opted-in to receive our e-mail newsletter, we may send you periodic e-mails. If you would no longer like to receive promotional e-mail from us, please refer to the “How can I opt-out, remove or modify information I have provided to Detoxamin?” section below. If you have not opted-in to receive e-mail newsletters, you will not receive these e-mails. Visitors who register or participate in other site features such as marketing programs and ‘members-only’ content will be given a choice whether they would like to be on our e-mail list and receive e-mail communications from us.
We may contract with third-party service providers to assist us in better understanding our site visitors. These service providers are not permitted to use the information collected on our behalf except to help us conduct and improve our business.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Internet Explorer, Google Crome. Safari) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies. If you turn cookies off, you won’t have access to many features that make your site experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly which ‘may’ impede your ability to place orders online. However, should this be the case you can still place orders over the telephone by contacting the numbers provided on this site.
Does Detoxamin disclose the information they collect to outside parties?
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
How can I opt-out, remove or modify information I have provided to Detoxamin?
To delete all of your online account information from our database, sign into the “My Account” section of our site and remove your shipping addresses, billing addresses & payment information. Please note that we may maintain information about an individual sales transaction in order to service that transaction; and comply with financial management and Australian Taxation requirements.
Third party links, Policy changes and Feedback
- In an attempt to provide you with increased value, we may include third party links on our site. These linked sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these linked sites (including if a specific link does not work).
Changes to our policy
Questions and feedback
- We welcome your questions, comments, and concerns about privacy. Please send us any and all feedback pertaining to privacy, or any other issue.
Online Policy Only